Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lifeline bookfest i am coming...

Oh how i love to buy old books.. And its the lifeline bookfest! I will go and fill a TROLLEY this year, discarding my nana trolley as too small. I have 6 bookcases,CRAMMED and love buying MORE AND MORE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!! ok thats enough:) still havent heard re house- im not hopeful to be honest,having 5 kids is not a good thing when it comes to renting,sad but very true. But we should find out tomorrow. Hubby back to work tomorrow, i am a little worried as to how i will cope after having him home for 3 weeks. i will mange, i usually,stress,USUALLY cope. Im going with an old photo tonight, havent chosen one yet,wait...hehehe we went out to dinner one night, the whole family, me ,Simon and our 5,Mum,Dad,my sister,my brother and his (now ex)GF. My kids were nuts, as usual, luckily it was a noisy pizza place so no one cared.Luka was about 5 months old,this is me trying to pacify BOTH my sooky boys:)

No comments: