Friday, January 16, 2009

16 things about moi


okay so i stole this ,haha.

1. i have a tattoo of Lukas footprints on my stomach
2. I hate vegetables- i know and i STILL force the kids to eat 'em
3. Hubby and i once slept on the street to get Pantera tickets
4. i got pregnant when we were 15
5. i can read a novel in an hour
6. i only got my licence 1 year ago-yep true, and i had 4 kids!!
7. i threw up EVERY SINGLE day until 3days AFTER the boys were born
8. i put on 25kgs when pregnant with Cara and only lost it cos of above
9. I want another baby
10. I get up at sunrise almost every day
11. i LOVE scary movies-the gorier the better
12. I grew up in the country with lots of horses
13. i love singing in my car- REALLY REALLY badly
14. i Love sitting in the bath for HOURS, with a magazine or a book
15. although my hair is brown naturally i have had black,red,blonde,purple, and once memorably, GREEN, but that was in our music festival days.
16. I found 2 grey hairs the other day-AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH im not even 30. Thats what 5 kids will do:)

1 comment:

{Kimber} said...

love this post...I'm gonna steal it too! :)