Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just me and my guys tonight


The girls are going rock climbing this afternoon, then sleeping at Auntie Belbies, so its just me and the boys. Simon and I have all our stuff together, and are handing rental forms in today, so itll be 48 hours before we know. went and had a look at the place, the yard is HUGE but BARE there is 1 tree! So we will se how we go, the school looks good, tiny, just what im looking for for Rani. And they could walk if they had to!
It is getting toward Feb 2nd, the date i lost (1 of ) my baby. Poor little Angel, i was 12 weeks, just starting to get a little pot belly. And had bought the 'home from hospital' outfit. And started to bleed. So i went for an ultrasound (thanks Doc #2), after being told by Doc #1 ' youre overreacting, go home' . And he ( im sure it was ) was dead. And they said ' well it cant stay there, IT will have to be removed' oh my baby.... so thats what happened. and i know i have 5 healthy babies, still never forget my Angel, and my 2 other babies lost earlier in pregnancy ...So i will mark the 9th anniversary by cuddleing the kids EXTRA hard, and reading them that extra story, cos i know how blessed i am...

someone REALLY loved my sausage rolls last night,mmmmm

No comments: