Sunday, November 30, 2008

what camera?




getting my slr in about 2 weeks,looking at other peoples pics on here making me anxious! cant wait until i take my first picture! I am leaning towards the Sony Alpha, but im not sure.
Its very quiet here, buddah boy Luka sleeping, and im pretty sure Simon snuck off for a nap too. It has been horrible and hot all weekend, today is no different.
Jai is playing quitely in his room, and the 3 girls are at school, i dont mind saying they are driving me CRAZY at the moment, with the room cleaning, or should i say, non-cleaning. Hopefully when we move, and they have their own rooms, it will improve...
Really having trouble deciding on a camera, found a website that told you'the best digital slr for you' first you had to decide your photo'style' ie portraits etc... well i love taking portaits,landscapes,action shots,night shots(although my fuji 8100 is crap at night shots) and i LOVE my macro button:) so im struggling...

No comments: